Note: I had originally posted about how to unsub from a Twitch Channel and thought it could use a little update and format it a bit better.
From time to time you may need to unsub from a Twitch Channel for a number of reasons. Here’s how to quickly stop your subscription for a partnered channel.
- Log into your Twitch account.
- From the main page navigate to your account settings or click here if you’re logged into Twitch.
- Choose the Subscription tab again easily accessible with this handy link here.
- Scroll down to the channel you want to unsubscribe from, if you’re unsubscribing from multiple channels you need to do this one at a time.
- Click on the Payment Info button for the channel you want to unsubscribe from then click “Don’t Renew” at the popup.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page where you can add a comment as to why you’re unsubscribing from the Twitch Partners channel if you’d like to. If you have a change of mind and would like to remain subscribed you can hit the Stay Subscribed link, otherwise you can press the Don’t Renew button.
Most Twitch Partnered partners are sad to see you go if you’re a subscriber, having the channel emote next to your name in chat lets the broadcaster know you like their channel and content, but most Twitch Partners know that there’s a number of reasons why people have to unsubscribe and it’s normal. Remember that your subscription will end at the end of your subscription cycle for that month. If you have any problems with unsubscribing from a channel, the team at @TwitchSupport are always ready to help and can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org for billing and purchasing support.