No doubt you enjoy the benefits of Amazon Prime (see the full list of what you get with Amazon Prime and try free for 30 days), but have you linked your Twitch account and your Amazon Prime account to get Twitch Prime? If you’re asking what Twitch Prime is, it super charges your Twitch account with free loot for your favorite games, ad-free viewing, and a free channel subscription every 30 days.
This how to guide will cover how to link your Amazon Prime and Twitch accounts so you can benefit from Twitch Prime while enjoying the best streaming service on the Internet.
- Make sure you’re logged into your Amazon account and Twitch account, then head over here
- Click on the link that says “connect your Twitch account” in the “Already an Amazon Prime member?” box
- You may be asked to sign into your Amazon account
- Confirm or Cancel that you’re like to link your currently signed in Twitch account with the currently signed in Amazon account, you’ll see your Twitch username and Amazon name
- After clicking the Confirm button you’ll be forwarded to a loading page where your accounts will be linked
- You’ll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that you have linked your Amazon account to your Twitch account
- Upon successful linking of your accounts, you’ll be sent to a page describing the benefits of Twitch Prime
- Next, head to any Twitch partnered channel that you’re not currently not subbed to and click on the “Subscribe” button (if you need help unsubbing from a channel you can follow this guide)
- You’ll have the option to subscribe to the channel normally or use your free Twitch Prime sub
- Click on the “Subscribe Free” button and you’ll instantly be subscribed to that channel!
There you have it, in 10 steps you’re a subbed for free to a channel and supported a streamer.